Arsenal will tomorrow clash with Fulham as they hope to get their nineth win in a row in all competitions but they will however have to get past the Cottagers who will be at home.
Fulham are currently in the 17th position on the EPL table after losing to Everton on their previous Premier League match and will come into this game with an aim of getting all the three points from Arsenal so that they can get out of the relegation zone.
Fulham Previous Five Results
Fulham 1 – 0 ATK
Manchester City 3 – 0 Fulham
Fulham 1 – 1 Watford
Millwall 1 – 3 Fulham
Everton 3 – 0 Fulham
Fulham has won twice, lost two times and drawn once in their last five matches, it isn’t a good run if they want to remain in the Premier League after getting promoted to the competition this year.
Arsenal Previous Five Results
Arsenal 4 – 2 Vorskla
Arsenal 2 – 0 Everton
Arsenal 3 – 1 Brentford
Arsenal 2 – 0 Watford
Qarabağ 0 – 3 Arsenal
The gunners have a 100% win rate in its last five matches and Unai Emery will be hoping that his team doesn’t get over-confident because of their winning streak.
STATS ABOUT THIS MATCH VIA OPTA
- Fulham last faced Arsenal in January 2014 in the Premier League, losing 2-0 – the Cottagers have won just three of their 26 Premier League games against the Gunners (D5 L18).
- Arsenal have won their last two Premier League matches at Craven Cottage, with this their first visit since August 2013.
- Fulham haven’t kept a clean sheet in a home Premier League London derby match since beating QPR 6-0 in October 2011 – they’ve conceded in each of their 14 such matches since.
- There have been four red cards shown in the last four Premier League meetings between Fulham and Arsenal at Craven Cottage (2 each).
- Arsenal have won only one of their last eight away London derbies in the Premier League (D2 L5), winning 3-2 at Crystal Palace in December 2017.
- Arsenal have a 51.3% win rate in Premier League London derbies (123/240) – the best in the division. Meanwhile, Fulham have the lowest win rate in these games (20.8% – 25/120).
- Arsenal have won their last two Premier League away games under Unai Emery, the same number they won in their last 12 on the road under Arsene Wenger (W2 D3 L7). They last three in a row in October 2016 (a run of four).
Arsenal fans will need nothing but excellence from their team on Sunday.
News2 days ago
Full list: Arsenal’s fixtures for the 2021/2022 Premier League season released
Transfer News3 hours ago
Arsenal fans receive good news on the club’s pursuit of Houssem Aouar
Transfer News1 day ago
Arsenal make progress in their pursuit of Ben White after first bid’s rejection
Transfer News6 hours ago
Two Arsenal stars reportedly on verge of departure as Arteta continues clear out
News7 hours ago
Arsenal’s reported transfer budget gets revealed for summer overhaul
News1 day ago
Real Madrid send Odegaard transfer message as Arsenal identify Leicester star as ideal alternative
Transfer News2 days ago
Report: Arsenal’s £40m bid for defender Ben White rejected
Transfer News18 mins ago
Arsenal make a decision on Kieran Tierney’s future after his last season’s performances