The transfer window has closed and Arsenal had a few new arrivals and players leaving the club.
While Arsenal fans are disappointed that the club failed to sign a central midfielder or right-winger especially with the injuries to Thomas Partey and Mohamed Elneny, the club has overall had a fairly good transfer window.
Here is the list of all transfers completed by Arsenal this summer.
Arsenal added five players to their ranks and most notably was Gabriel Jesus from Manchester City.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko — Manchester City (£30m)
- Gabriel Jesus — Manchester City (£45m)
- Matt Turner — New England Revolution (£5m)
- Fabio Vieira — Porto (£34m)
- Marquinhos — Sao Paulo (£3m)
Arsenal spent approximately £117m on new signings.
A total of 17 players left Arsenal, these include loan moves.
- Folarin Balogun —Reims, loan
- Lucas Torreira — Galatasaray, undisclosed
- Pablo Mari — AC Monza, loan
- Alex Runarsson — Alanyaspor, loan
- Brooke Norton-Cuffy — Rotherham, loan
- Nicolas Pepe — Nice, loan
- Charlie Patino — Blackpool, loan
- Auston Trusty — Birmingham, loan
- Bernd Leno — Fulham (£3m)
- Nuno Tavares — Marseille, loan
- Matteo Guendouzi — Marseille (£10m)
- Daniel Ballard — Sunderland
- Alexandre Lacazette — Lyon (Free)
- Dinos Mavropanos — Stuttgart (£3m)
- Hector Bellerin — Barcelona (Free)
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles— Southampton, loan
Arsenal got approximately £22m from player departures.
Arsenal had three bids turned down by Aston Villa for midfielder Douglas Luiz on deadline day, including a £25m bid for the Brazilian whose contract expires next summer.